Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tragic Monologue: The Sequel To The Three M's.




Remeber a few months back when I typed about the tragic monologue, and that the person I had to choose was a person whom I resembled, Well I have finally made a decision! Instead portraying Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, Or Marvin Gaye, I chose to be Jimi Hendrix!


I was actually suppose to be Bill "Bojangles" Robinson, but there wasn't enough information on him for me to write up a monologue. But Jimi Hendrix is the guy that I can portray. Jimi Hendrix was a legendary African-American Guitarist who had made millions. He is tragic because of his many drug addictions to Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD; which is a drug that causes psychological effects. He was also a womanizer, and had a big feud with his manager.


There is a documentary, and a bioflix on Jimi Hendrix. And even if those don't work, I am able to research on this guy. I Am So Happy, I Found The Chosen One!


Thank You...And God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment