Friday, January 21, 2011

Scripted Work Scene!

Today in class, we were presenting our scripted work scenes. I am stage manager in that class, and as stage manager I had to go around and ask everyone "What time do you want to present?" My peers were giving me so much fuss to where because of the position I gave them; nobody did not want to go first, even my partner and I did not want to go first, but since there was so much fussing about it, we had too. But it was quite funny because when ever my peers told me "your stage manager, you just pick who goes first, second etc." and then I pick what time they will be presenting, and then I told them, they get up set and say "No I am Not ready, that's not fair!" and created even more excuses to why they do not want to present that time. and since my partner and I had to go first and we did not want to it, it made us even more nervous.


We barely had anytime to rehearse which made us extremely nervous, which is why when we performed on game day, it was a bust. I was acting good during three quarters through the scene until I started to laugh. We were not full frontal, our scene did not look like how it was supposed to look; it was just a bust. I was just upset, but at the end of the day it wasn't worth getting upset of something t could of been done better. I Just wish I had much time to rehearse.


Thank You... And God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment