Friday, January 21, 2011

Media Presentation!





After we came back from the Ossington Trip, we had to come back with a story about something as I mentioned before. My story was about the diversity that the people in downtown toronto carried; whether it was by fashion, appearances etc. they all had different things about them.But after I finished my presentation, I felt like I did well, until my teacher gave me feedback on my presentation.


My teacher said that my presentation was not good at all; she said my personaility saved my presentation; she said I wasn't dressed appropiately for the presentation; she said that I did not create a good story to the point where my presentation gave me an R (a.k.a. an F). It was kind of a bummer for me because, like I said before, I felt like I did well. But then after, we were told that the extra ciriculm has changed. To get a level 4 we now have to meet and go beyond all the expectations of that work. This is going to be a rough time. 

Thank You...And God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment