Saturday, January 22, 2011

2011 Hair Show!




The 2011 Hair Show at my school was so much fun. with the amount of hard work we went through, it payd off. Eeven though we got some mixed reviews on the show, at the end of the day it did not matter, because you know why, WE HAD A BLAST!


I honestly felt like I gained a whole new family. The amount of time we were rehearsing In the morning for 7:30, then practising in the evening at 3:00; with the amount of fun and games and food and jokes we went through.


I know you maybe thinking, whhat is the hairshow. well the hairshow was a performance about students in our school portraying and dancing like a chosen artist for example: Beyonce, Ike and Tina Turner, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson's Thriller (were we dressed up in zombies), Willow Smith etc.
And I know you may be wondering why was it called the hair show then; it was called the hairshow because we didn't worry about what to call it, we just wanted to make our teacher's vision come true.


My highlight of the HairShow 2011 was  the day after the show was finished, on Friday, January 14, 2011. The next day when the show was finished, was when we had a family dinner. Man that daay was amazing, and fun. We named each other with french names, because the teacher who was like a mother to us is french. And I didnot have a seat so the teacher gave me a little booster seat, then everyone start calling me the baby of the family...Lol man what A Blast I had during the Hairshow era. Loved Every second of it.
I am glad to put this in the group of familie's that I joined; My Biogical/Genetical family, My I.Y.A Club family, and now My Hairshow Family!





Thank You...and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment