Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Year Resolution!

YEAH it is finally 2011; even though I wasn't really waiting for it too come because it means I am getting older. But this year there are many goals I would like to be achieve, and they are:


1). Spending More time with family and friends - I feel like I am a selfish person who wants to keep to himself too much, and it's gotto stop. My paternal grandparents would usualy say "how comes you don't call know more, thought you forgot about us", and that right their made me feel so bad about not calling them, and is is not like I was doing anything of why I wasn't calling them. but yeah, my goal is to either spend time with or communicate more with my family and friends.


2). Getting Involved in School - I need to get more involved in school because this year is my last year in school, and even though I would get a lot of homework which I did not like, I am still gonna miss school. whether It's elementary school, middle school, or high school, I am truly going to miss the amount of adventures I had in each year. And my goal for my last school year is leaving something behind for the school to remember me by.


3). Learning Something New - As I am turning eighteen this year, this means that my mother is no longer responsible for me. I feel like I'm a free man, but I am still goiong to miss the amount of fun and discipline I had with my mother and my family. But as I am going to the real world, it means so much things. Learning new things about people, envirionement, the business, etc. and I just hope I am prepared well to go and be an adult.


I Am Ready...





Thank You And God Bless.!

No comments:

Post a Comment