Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Experience with the Christmas Redemption Project!






I am a member of the Soul Visionary Production Class, and we helped our teacher on her play called "the Christmas Redemption";  I was chief stage manager, alongside my friends. We had a hard time doing something like this, even though we had the music and tech cues on paper, the real problem was stage transitions (moving one scene to another). The reason why that was so much problems for us was because so much stuff was breaking which ended up making noise and allowing the audience hearing almost everything that happend behind the stage, also the transitions were quite too long. For the first two shows, the backstage crew was fustrated and upset because everything did not go well (But the second show was way better than the first show). But when it came to the final show of "The Christmas Redemption" Everything was going great, we felt like that was the best show, even though there were slight glitches, we still put on a great show.


The rehearsals were so awesome and we loved it. It was so awesome meeting people who you could have fun with all the time, man didn't we have a blast. I loved it. I hope I get another opportunity to do this type of thing again.

Thank You...And God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment