Thursday, January 20, 2011

My First Time Blogging!


 I Remember The First Time I Started Blogging, I Was So Excited, I Could Remember The Exact Words I Typed:




"I Can’t Believe I Am Doing This, Blogging, Whoa! It Feels Like I Am About To Start School For The First Time. This Is What I'm Talking About, Having My Own Blog Site To Share My Ideas, I Would Usually Search On The Computer And Read Other Peoples Blog But Now It’s My Turn. My User Name Is ds49. The ds Stands For My Name, Dane Smith. Now That I'm The One That's Blogging, Imma Be Me.  
First Off, Today Is Friday, October 16, 2009. And I Would Like To Talk About My Thanksgiving. I Spent It With My Godparents, Big Ups To Dem, But Was Supposed To Spend It With My Grandparents And My Father's Family (I Live With My Mom). After I Called My Grandfather On Tuesday, He Told Me That He Spend It Alone With My Grandmother, And Right Then I Felt Regret That I Didnot Go. So I Called My Father To Ask Him Why He Didnt Go? He Said The Car Broke Down, And That Moment I Thought To Myself That Family Matters And That You Should See Them When You Get The Chance. The Reason Why I Didnt Go To Spend The Thanksgiving With My Grandparents Was, I Felt Like I Was One Of Their Only Grandchild That Sees Them Often So I Felt annoyed By It, But Now I Feel Regret!


Family Matter's Guys, Family Matter's."


Man Weren't Those The Days! Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment